Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

November 6, 2008

Looking back...


Some oldies but goodies... I see Hunter in this picture of Robin and so much of Olivia in me.
One of boys' in their halloween costumes as WOODY! I remember this stage so well...









And here with their first birthday... Robin made their cakes and did a wonderful job. Hunter did well... Ryley was an investigator... touch, look, touch, look and not sure what to think!



This is one of my favorite x-mas pics of the boys... in their wagon!!




Once again... here I see Ryley in Robin and Olivia in me!





Tonight I've been very emotional. I am baking cakes for my baby girl's first birthday party. Aaron is working nights and I am basically alone. I started to look through old pictures which probably doesn't help either...










1 comment:

Britni said...

Aww, I know what you mean. It's so bitter sweet isn't it?

Olivia really does look a lot like you!!! I'm glad you posted those old pics of you.

This new stage that Olivia is about to enter is such a fun fun stage. :)