Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

July 28, 2007

Waiting on Baby Gus!



We have this small night stand size table that we will put in the nursery beside this rocker for feeding, and rocking the baby. I love this rocker that once belonged to Aaron's mom. She gave us this rocker when we moved into the house. It has a nice seat for my big butt!! This side table will hold burp clothes and stuff for all that middle of hte night needs. (Ignore the wood floor, this stuff is sitting in our family room still waiting on carpet. We need to get a weekend that we can go buy remnants... we have been so busy)






Mom got the baby these adorable puppy slippers from Babies R Us the one day and they are in the top drawer of the baby's dresser. They are so cute and everytime I just stand in the nursery and look around, open a drawer I see these little cuties looking at me. I put this tall dresser in the back of hte closet for extra storage. T he nursery isn't the biggest room but perfect for our kids. And we already have a full size spare bed to use when the baby is done with the crib. We have this long dresser that Aaron is going to put pieces of wood to outline where the changing pad will go. And we will use this as our changing table. It will help us save alot of money, and it has tons of storage with all the drawers. Perfect for Baby Gus to use through toddler and up years.









Baby Gus' closet is filling up nicely. I have been buying diapers, wipes and baby wash when grocery shopping. Just a little of something everytime I go will help. I have also been buying the playtex drop in refills for our bottles. I am sure we will not have enough of them. I am going to try and breast feed, but if I do not like it I am for sure going to pump for a little while. I am going to at least the 6 weeks at home, and see about after that with work and stuff.








Aaron put together our crib for the baby Wednesday night. It is perfect!! We love the black and it went together rather easy. Aaron didn't need to use any foul language. It is in the room to stay that is for sure and will be perfect to hold our new little package when it decides to arrive. We still have to paint the walls and Aaron has trim to install. Since we put all new windows in the house all the windows are getting all new oak trim. It will look great when finished.

No comments: