Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

February 3, 2009

3:30 am.... I am up?

Here I am up and can't sleep. Olivia woke up around midnight and was standing tall in her bed... and with her throat still be scratchy I don't like having her cry to sleep. We laid on the couch for maybe 1/2 hour and she couldn't get comfortable... I put her back in bed and she laid right down... and I toss and turn. So now I am on the internet, cruising and hoping to get tired again! We'll see! Good night all.... for me, I hope!!!!

2 comments:

Haley Elizabeth said...

I think I was up then to haha. Well, Leah was grunting in her sleep and I thought it was time for her feeding, but she didn't get up until 6. I hope Olivia went back to sleep good for you. :)Were you able to go back to sleep?

Kelly said...

Yes, and then Aaron got me up at 6:30 to get in the shower and I was sooo tired! Go figure! Maybe we should exchange phone numbers so we can text to see if awake, ha ha!!