Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

February 23, 2009

Sunday Night... Lonely Nights

So Aaron is back on nights and makes the weekends seem long and lonely, mainly because of barely seeing him and being in this house. I am so anxious for nicer weather for Olivia and I to be able to do more together outside. I feel that I run out of activities to do in the house and Iknow I get stir crazy in the house and I am sure she does too.... fresh air is always nice! It's been a while since I've just typed to type. And here it is Sunday night 10:00 pm and Olivia sleeps and I go back and forth between HGTV and the Oscars on TV.

Friday my mom and I went to Levis Commons in Perrysburg and then to Babies R Us in Holland.... I got a new Girraffe print tote for next to the fireplace for all our newspaper and lighters and then at Babies R Us I got Elan her baby shower gift and an outfit and book for Olivia's Easter basket. I am trying to buy things early... it doesn't seem to hurt the wallet so bad. I could have bought a lot more at Babies R Us, but we are on a strict budget here lately... I feel that our mad cash is gone these last few months.... things are costing more.

Saturday Olivia and I stayed in... she ended up getting sick and had really bad loose stools.... I think mainly due to too many grapes. The weather was bad and we just played, colored and cooked supper. It was nice. She hands me the crayons and I color... she loves it when we lay on our bellies and do things... I think she feels like a big kid.

Sunday we did scrapbooking at Heather Kuhlman's house... we just watched because Olivia was too shy to play on her own... which is fine, I enjoy the conversation with other adults!

The Oscars are back on and I am soon to be going to bed... eyelids are getting heavy!

No comments: