Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

February 8, 2009

Valentine Outfit -n- Lazy Sunday!







Today we are lazy... Olivia slept a lot better last night but still struggling with a runny nose and cough. Her medicine is going down good, she never fights this kind, we've always suggested it because of that reason.
Today Elan, Heather & Austin are coming over to visit. Elan lives in Columbus now with her husband Sean and they are having their first baby in May. The sex is unknown and her shower is next month. I am pry going to go hog wild on gifts, I love baby showers, and Elan has always been a great friend to me!
Today Olivia is wearing her Valentine outfit that I bought from Wal-Mart. When I purchased the pants I thought the 24 month looked so long, but when I put them on her, they were perfect with plenty of room to grow yet. Not as long as I thought they would be, shows how much she is growing. She has really thinned out and gotten a lot taller! She loves her videos on her portable DVD player, and even when I leave it in the car she sits at her table and points, like "where's my videos".
We've been playing airplanes, we play dolls and recently she is now starting to tickle me... and I giggle and laugh and she just loves it!
Saturday morning she rolled over in my bed and says "Hi". I say good morning baby doll and we lay there nose to nose... I looked into her eyes and she into mine... it was such an awesome moment that I couldn't help but tear up! Moments I never want to forget or take for granted!

No comments: