Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

February 7, 2008

Chillin'


It takes me a little bit to post pictures because our internet provider SUCKS! So here is Miss Olivia again... chillin' while I tried to post to her Blog. This is the $5.00 walker mom got at Wal-Mart. It is really nice and she loves to look at the honey pot.
The other day she actually hit her head off of it. I didn't have the blanket around her enough... and her head all the sudden was too heavy for her to hold and bang!!
I felt so bad for her.... but after holding her and talking.... she was smiling again in no time!
I love the 3rd picture of Fisher checking her out. He really doesn't show much interest in her too much.... so when he does I try to make it a big deal.... I want him to like her. I think he does, I think he is being protective. Because when we are doing baths or changing her diaper... he lays in the door way. Big Fishman is protecting Miss Olivia!! Too cute!!





1 comment:

Britni said...

That walker will get a lot of use!!! Just wait until she is Embers age she'll be all over the place in it!!