Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

February 15, 2008

Missing my little girl...


I work until 5 pm today. My first "Phone Friday" since coming back from maternity leave and I am already missing Olivia.
My mom is picking her up today and did yesterday as well. Mom should be there around 2 pm today to pick her up and I will feel better knowing she is with my mom having fun and being spoiled.
Wednesday night Olivia giggled a little for the first time. I was just so shocked I think my facial expression shocked her as well!! She is so much fun now and just love to sit up and koo and kah. She smiles all the time too.
Yesterday she had a rough day at day care and made it hard to day to leave her. I am soo looking forward to a weekend together with Aaron. Saturday we have an all day parenting class at our church and we are looking forward to that! I love Pastor Tim's classes and he puts things into words that hit hard to the heart and really move you.
Sunday Aaron will pry work on his mom's laundry room and maybe me and Olivia might tag along or might visit Aunt Robin and the boys for a little bit. We'll see.
Think of me at work until 5 pm missing Olivia... ah ah!! I might do some shopping online.... YIKES! aha h!!
Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE NANA'S LITTLE
ANGEL. I LOVE YOU MISS OLIVIA

Britni said...

I love this new picture, what a sweet little Valentines present you gys have this year!