Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

February 22, 2008

Thursday - Vacation Day with Dad & Olivia





This is Olivia Thursday morning around 6:30 am. She wakes up soo happy in the morning and love to have her in the kitchen with me while I make coffee and get stuff started for the day. We talk and sing and just carry on. I wish I could have every morning with her like this! I love her so much!

Thursday we went through new daycare in Ottawa. We love it. It is state regulated and all brand new. She'll have her own crib and will be taken care of well I am sure. After viewing the infant room we saw the Toddler room and what a difference. The kids were walking around and saying "Hi" to us and just being kids. I told Aaron that I wasn't sure if I was ready for this stage yet... ha ah!! She starts there March 10th.

After Ottawa we ventured to Findlay, visited my friends at work and they oohed and ahhed over Olivia and then we did some shopping and ate lunch at Red Lobster... our first time going there since before I was pregnant... IT WAS SO DELICOUS!!

It was a great day as a family!

1 comment:

Britni said...

Her new day care sounds wonderful. I 'm so glad you found a new one for her. Good job Mom!

I love Red Lobster too!Last time we went was in Sept. for our Anniversary!