Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

February 7, 2008

I SEE YOU PHEOBE


Olivia is now starting to notice the dogs when they walk by. You'll have to ignore the room background... this is our spare bedroom that is used as a computer room, sewing room, scrapbooking room and of course storage... ha ha!!! Mom got us new sheets for the bed, I've been waiting for me to get to the laundry mat to wash the bedspread.

Anyways.... Olivia has been noticing the dogs when they walk by. It is sooo cute. She just stops what she is doing and looks at them. I know they will be best of friends soon!!!

1 comment:

Britni said...

How cute.....I still can't get over how cute your dog is,hahaha....Ember is in love with Logan too. She talks to him in her baby babble :)