Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

February 2, 2008

Early Morning


Miss Olivia had mommy up at 4 am this morning!! We rocked for a while, and then layed on the couch, but I don't think she was wanting to go back to sleep. So instead we just hung out in the kitchen while I made coffee and got her bottle around.

She is now in some 6-9 month outfits. Some of her 3-6 month sleepers are too short...she stretches out and her feet are soo tight in them.... she is soo long. So I went through her closet and washed all her 6-9 month clothes. She still has a lot of the smaller size she can still wear, but I thought I better get them cleaned and in the dresser for when she is ready for some of them.

Some of the bigger outfits look a lot bigger than others... I want to try and find her some jeans. I am going to try The Childrens' Place... maybe Aaron and I and Olivia can venture to the mall tomorrow... we'll see!!

1 comment:

Britni said...

Baby clothes are hard to figure out.Sometimes Ember is in 12-18mths but then again sometimes Ava is still in 12-18 months....and they are 17 months apart...I don't get it. They are also 8 inches different in height! I think it just depends on the brand and fit of the clothing. Pj's in m opinion usually run small! I love these pictures. Don't just just love the 4am wake up calls,haha. I prefer to not be up that early but Ember always looks so happy when she wakes up It always makes me smile.