Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

February 1, 2008

Mangas Great-Grandkids



Ashley & Giavonne got Olivia this adorable purple blanket with her name on it. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! I love Olivia in purple, I think it looks so nice on her with her eyes and complexion. They also got her this Baby Blankie, it is all different fabrics and the tags on the edges are perfect for their little hands to grab and adore. She said Gia loved his. And also she mentioned it would be perfect for your purse or small enough to keep in your car. I love them both!!! I can't wait to get together with them again... time flies by too fast.





Last night Ashley and her 2 year old son Giavonne came over to visit their newest cousin! Gia is adorable and is soo well behaved. Ashley had some great stories to share and as always us moms talked about being parents and how great it was. Robin and the twins were over too. I thought it would be a great opportunity for the Great Grandkids to get together and get a picture. I know Grandma and Grandpa Mangas would have these kids spoiled rotten!! My cousin Ashley and Danielle are the only Mangas family members that have come to meet Olivia. Them making the trip really means a lot!



Hunter Steven 6 years old, Giavonne Edmund 2 years old, Ryley Christopher 6 years old, Olivia Rose 2 months old





Gia, Ashley & Olivia


1 comment:

Britni said...

I loooove the blankets! They are so soft & pretty! I love purple too. I seem to get Ava a lot of pinks and Ember a lot of purples for some reason! Just wait until she can tell you what her favorite color is! Ava can't make up her mind...some days its pink some days its purple...she is indecisive just like me!