Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

October 2, 2008

A Hippy in the Making!




This was the outfit Olivia wore Monday! I thought these courds were just so darn cute on her. They have a huge flare at the bottom with ruffles in the legs. When she would crawl they would slide down on her butt. Daycare said they had to keep hiking them up. She has a little extra room in the waste on these than some of her other pants. Room to grow I guess! I love that the fall weather is upon us and she can start to wear some of her adorable fall clothes that have been waiting in her dresser for months now. Olivia hangs out in the bathroom with me while I get ready. She usually finds her basket of toys for baths or I give her my big mirror and she makes faces or laughs at herself.

1 comment:

Britni said...

I have been quickly getting the girls fall wardrobes completed as well....it's tricky figuring out two wardrobes....mine is always last,lol.

I like two piece stretchy outfits like these. I have a lot for both girl because for Ember they are good for naps and for Ava they are easy for her to pull up & down when going potty by herself :)