Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

October 31, 2008

Sgt. Olivia






















Here are some pics of Olivia in all her camo! I got her a sweat suit from Wal-Mart and then a zip up jacket in camo too! She had on 2 pair of socks, pjs with feet, the sweat suit, OSU Fleece socks on top of the pjs and then the zip up jacket. She wore her OSU pink hat and gloves. I had to put a little pink on her so ppl knew she was a girl. I didn't realize that dad put the kids' names on the side of the tank until that night. I think it was a great touch!! Olivia had a machine gun in front of her... the boys were jealous that she had that at her window... but they had all kinds of other guns to keep them busy... they were all too cute and did a great job! I am trying to get more pics of Olivia with Aaron and I... I often forget about me and then go back through pics and see all of just her or her iwth Aaron.... Aaron is getting better too at reminding me!

1 comment:

Jen&Tim Smith said...

Kelly - these pictures are so cute! I bet Olivia will just absolutely love seeing how see was dressed in cameo for a parade with her grandpa and cousins when she is bigger! Such great memories!