Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

October 31, 2008

Wednesday October 29 - Halloween Parade - 1st Prize!





























7:00 pm the parade started and we left mom and dad's at 6:30 to head up town! The tank looked awesome driving uptown. My dad did an FANTASTIC job! He does body work, and re-does old cars on the side... and it shows in the time, detail, and creativity in this float! The twins were all camo'd out and Olivia too! It was so nice to see the twins... it has been a long time. My heart just breaks for them and they still can melt my heart at the same time! Always will be my little men!! 7... we take off. Dad and I rode inside the tank so I could make sure Olivia did okay riding in the back. Everyone just thought it was soo cool. Ryley waved at everyone with pride and Hunter decided to walk beside it. Ryley would see friends and would yell their name and then stand there with his chest out and pride in his face! 8:00 the parade was over and Olivia did great through out the entire thing... she would smile at ppl that would talk to her and never cried or wanted out. Aaron and I are so proud of her! And the awards get handed out. Last year the float was Pirates of the Carribean and they won 1st and Mayors choice... and this year WE WON AGAIN!! Great job Papa!! I am sure he is already thinking for next year!

1 comment:

Britni said...

It looks like she had so much fun. I love all of the pictures you guys got!