Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

October 9, 2008

School Lunches

Olivia has now graduated to the school lunches offered by her daycare. I knew this was on its way seeing how I haven't feed Olivia jar food in almost 2 weeks now. I do send them to daycare, and they have been struggling with her, as I have been during lunch on the weekends.

Today they have chicken noodle soup... they put crushed crackers in it to make it mushy and easier for them to eat off of a spoon. Here are some things Olivia will be enjoying...
  • Waffle fries
  • Pizza
  • Chicken Strips
  • Ham Sandwich
  • Chicken Nuggets
  • French Toast Strips
  • Brownie
  • Fruit
  • Vegetables
  • Muffins

It all sounds yummy! There is no extra cost for her lunches with the daycare... they get them from the St Peter & Paul school across the street. I am excited to have her move on to this next stage in her life. They cut everything in tiny pieces for all the kids. I'll let you know how it all goes!

No comments: