Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

August 8, 2007

Breastfeeding Class 101

So last night was our breastfeeding class, and it went really well. Me and another girl were the only November due mothers-2-be in the class, everyone else was either August, September or October.

At first I was thinking to myself when the class started..."DO I WANT TO DO THIS?" But after hearing all the plus sides of breastfeeding and how much the baby benefits from it, I can't see how I can't at least try and if I don't like it actually from the breast, I could at least pump. And Aaron and I talked and we were thinking we would at least do it until the baby is 6 months old and then taper off.

We ate supper at La Charitas. Main Street was only open until 6 pm. So we did mexican... and it is my favorite restaraunt right now. Chips, salsa, and sour cream........oh yes!!!

No comments: