Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

August 13, 2007

Going home in style

Heath or Olivia - who will it be?
Baby Heath's Outfit

Baby Olivia's Outfit


Here are the 2 outfits I bought for the baby to come home from the hospital in. These will also be their hospital pic outfits. Aaron gave me the okay and I love them!! Simple but also let ppl know if it is Olivia or Heath. I can't wait!! My shower is like 5 weeks away, I am so excited to get all these cute things for the baby. I love all the little bows, bags and cute cards they have now. I am excited to get these new things for the baby to use and for us to learn how to put together and use as well. When registering we were dumb founded on a few things, but I think over time we will be the new pros. ha ha!!
I told Aaron that after the shower we'll have to see what is left and what we'll absolutely need and go get it. I love experiencing these things with him, not many first time moms can say that their husband was this involved in the planning and preparing like Aaron has been. He has been my rock, my best friend, and most of all he is the father of my unborn child. He has stuck behind every decision I've made and I know that we have a lot more to make as parents and I couldn't ask for a better partner to do it with!! I love you BEEFCAKE!!

No comments: