Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

August 18, 2007

Day Care is Booked!

Wednesday night we finalized our daycare for after the baby is born and I go back to work. It is going to work out great, I drive past her house everyday on the way to work and home, and she is willing to keep the baby to 5 pm, allowing me to work 7:30-4:30. I know there will be some days that I'll need to use grandmas to pick up if I am running late.

I wanted to stay in Leipsic, for that reason and not have to go to Findlay for day care. Prices are so much higher in Findlay and I really don't want to have to drive to Findlay with bad weather with the baby in the car. This way I drive 15 minutes to Melissa's house, drop off and then only have a 1/2 hour left on my drive. I am so excited to have found someone we like and got the location that works great with my working in Findlay.

No comments: