Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

August 13, 2007

Pumpkin Cookies

This past weekend I made my mom's famous pumpkin cookies! I thought I would share this delicious recipe! Especially since Fall is a month or 2 away! Enjoy :)


Ingredients:
1 cup butter shortening
1 cup white sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup canned pumpkin
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 small pack of instant vanilla pudding


Directions:
Preheat to 350. In large bowl cream butter shortening and sugar. Beat in egg and vanilla. Then stir in pumpkin. In seperate bowl combine flour bakins soda, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla pudding mix. Gradually add mixture to pumpkin mixture. Roll into walnut sized balls, place 2 inches apart. Bake 12-15 minutes. Frost with Cream Cheese Frosting. I don't grease my cookie sheet, but you might have to!

No comments: