Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

October 8, 2007

Back to work

Well after a great weekend, here I sit at work covering phones at lunch time. I am starving and have antoher hour before I can eat my lunch. I've already ate 2 granola bars. ha ha!

Last night at 3:30 am Aaron got called out to a fire. And everytime he has gotten called out I have gotten up with him to help. This morning I grabbed his cell phone, keys, opened the garage door and got his shoes ready for him to slide on. He came running out in wind pants and a fleece... I almost wanted to say it is a fire not an ice storm. But he was in a hurry.

He didn't get home until 6:45 am. Lets just say I am sure he will be dragging today. Especially after his brothers house on Saturday night. He has a lot of sleep to catch up on. I don't mind getting up with him, kinda prepares me for the baby. It is just hard to fall back asleep when he isn't in bed with me.

Last night Aaron was able to feel the baby move a lot. He kept laughing, I love it!! I told him to push in on the hard spot, and sure enough the little one kicked him back. It was great. I am soo happy to be able to share some of these moments with him. I told him last night, "do you realize we really only have 5 Sundays left alone. That is everything goes as planned. ughhhh I can't wait!!

I am thinking of taking my last week of vacation on Fridays... 1, so I get 40 hours in before the baby comes, and 2, gives me a day to sleep in and I have a lot of stuff planned on my Fridays before the baby comes. Might be helpful. I am still thinking. We'll see.

Well off to the other websites... gotta check Ava & Ember, Robins and Chucks. My daily ritual.

No comments: