Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

October 7, 2007

Nice and Quiet

Last night was awesome. Aaron left for his brothers around 3 pm and I had the house to myself hte whole night and the bed. I had terrible night sleeping though... I don't usually sleep well without Aaron, and my left hip was just pulsating in pain. I tried to sleep on my left side as long as possible, but the right side won most of hte night.

I made my brothers kilt for halloween. Took me a little research on the internet but I think it looks pretty good. Today I am starting on my curtains for the nursery. Wish me luck!

Last night I made myself a small plate of nachos and sewed... watched a little TV... read and was pry sleeping by 11 pm. Fisher got me up this morning around 10 till 8 for his restroom break and to be fed.

It was nice doing my own thing and the quiet was wonderful! Won't be many quiet nights coming up... ha ha!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Yes, enjoy those nice quite nights because after the baby is born you won't have those for another ?4 or 5 years?????? At least to were you can let your kids go and relax, not worry about them....
Looks like you got some nice things from your co-workers...That was nice of them.