Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

October 28, 2007

Saturday October 29, 2005



Today is our 2 year anniversary!! I can't believe it! In 3 weeks we are execting our first child and today is the day I had been waiting for. We had a long 3 year engagement and now 10 years into our relationship I would have never guessed that we would be where we are today. It is hard to believe that 10 years ago, this football player asked this purple vw driving girl out on a date. He took me to the basketball preview at Liberty Benton.. .I'll never forget that he went to open up his Dr. Pepper and it exploded everywhere. Ha ha!! I also remember asking him to wear his glasses when picking me up so he would look smarter in front of my parents.... ha ha!!
Stories we can share with our kids. I love Aaron with all my heart and can not wait to enter this next chapter of our lives together!!!
I LOVE YOU AARON!! YOU MAKE ME SOOO HAPPY!

3 comments:

Britni said...

Wow you looked gorgeous & all your decorations were so pretty!

Happy Anniversary!!

Britni said...

I didn't realize you guys had been together 7 years before getting engaged!How old were you two when you met?Mark & I were 18...it seems so young!We knew we would get married but we waited 4 years :)Now it's been 7.

It's fun to hear about how you two met!

Christy and Chad said...

Happy Anniversary