Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

October 17, 2007

Putting Things Together

Aaron and I put the swing together maybe a week ago, and we love it. I am very happy with it. It matches our pack-n-play. It has lambs hanging from it and Fisher loves them. So when we are not around we have to keep the door shut to the nursery otherwise I am afraid they would become Fisher's new hot toy!! I think once the baby is in it and he sees what it is for I am hoping he'll know that it is not his... but Baby Gus'.

This is the adorable Bee Balloon the girls from work had at my shower. It is now retired, but was soo cute!!
We've been busy putting baby stuff together. Last night we did the bouncer seat! I know the twins used theirs all the time. Ours looks very nice and I know I will use it a lot. Getting ready in the bathroom, ironing, cooking, blogging... the baby can be right next to me in its bouncer.

Tonight I laid out Baby Gus' "coming home from the hospital" outfits in the crib. My sister or mom is going to wash what ever outfit we need. If Baby Heath comes, they'll wash the blue outfit, if Baby Olivia comes they'll wash the pink one. I could wash them both and just keep which ever one I don't use... because actually now that I think about it, I pry don't have the receipts anymore. Something to talk to Aaron about. But anyways, I can't' wait to see Baby Gus in one of these. Small, new, and adorable!!!

2 comments:

Britni said...

Both Ava & Ember love the Baby Papasan chair.Our isn't a bouncer though it vibrates & plays music.It has been used every day since December 1st 2005 :)Great product!Ava still likes it actually,she shares it with Ember though.My 2 & 1/2 year old niece uses hers still & my 10 month old nephew has his own too.So they can sit together & watch a show together,hehe.

The swing is very cute!If you got the outfits at Babies r us you might not need the receipt,especially if you just do an exchange for something else.I had to do that a few times.

Kelly said...

Actually one is from Old Navy (girls) and one from JCPenney (Boys). I might just wash both and take my chances.