Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

October 28, 2007

Friday October 28, 2005





2 years ago today we were decorating the hall for our wedding. We got lucky, Red Pig Inn was catering a lunch for some testing for Pro-Tec and they offered us the left overs. We got lasagna, salad and cheese cake. It couldn't have worked out better!!! It was a beautiful day and everyone helped out.... I miss all that wedding stuff. Now I am overwhelmed with diapers, bottles and baby stuff!! I can't wait for this next chapter in our life... but also love to look back at what we've been through.


Aaron and I were engaged on October 19, 2002 and as I looked through calendar dates I noticed that our anniversary was coming up in 3 years on a Saturday. We knew we were going to have to buy a fixer upper house and with that in mind, we didn't think the 3 years would be a bad idea. And actually it worked out great and we are still working on that fixer upper :)

Last night we ate at Chedders for our anniversary and then after the baby is born I told Aaron that we are going to pig out at Red Lobster!!!! Yum Yum!!



No comments: