Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

April 23, 2008

Floor Time


Here is Olivia last night after her bath and being outside. She loves this mat that my mom and dad got her. She is really starting to want the toys that are hanging and one toy can keep her busy for it seems like hours. She rolls over to get other toys that I lay on the mat, but still does not roll back over. Sunday night she was playing with this and she had rolled to her belly, and I was sitting on the floor with her and I started to rub, scratch and gently massage her back, legs, hips, arms and neck and next think I knew she had her head down and just kept taking deep relaxing breaths, like "Thanks Mom this feels great". I did it for almost a half hour... she loved it and when I picked her up she put her head down on my shoulder and it didn't take very long to rock her to sleep.


1 comment:

Christy and Chad said...

I'd fall right to sleep too if someone would rub me like that:)