Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

April 19, 2008

Sun Bathing




Friday after I ate lunch with an old friend from work I picked up Olivia and outside we went. We laid on a blanket in the shade (as much as the budded tree could offer) and we just enjoyed about a 1/2 hour of the sunny day. She loved to watch the dogs play in the yard and just loved the outside.

Today (Saturday) I went to mom's to use the computer and then home and got a wonderful visit from my good friend Elan. She is doing great as usual and of course always smiling.

Then Travis came over, we ordered Pizza and watched his Vegas The Deuce Movie that he made... so awesome. I swear that boy could make it big in Vegas or even Hollywood. But I prefer him closer to home... ha ha!!

Tomorrow is a lounge day, don't plan to go anywhere and just enjoy Olivia's company and wait for Aaron to wake up.

No comments: