Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

April 1, 2008

Olivia Rolled Over

Olivia rolled over last night for the first time around 5:45 pm. I had her on the floor in our family room and I wen to the living room to grab some more toys and when I came back she was on her tummy. I stood there shocked and so I grabbed our video camera, put her on her belly and sure enough over she went.

She does this Superman flying thing when she is on her belly.... her arms go out and her feet go straight out in the air. It is adorable.

I called Aaron at work to let him know... he was equally excited. When she woke up this morning she still was on her side or back never her belly. So I think we haven't got it totally mastered but soon!

1 comment:

Britni said...

Yay! Good job Olivia!!! She is an early roller :D I remember how excited I was to see Ava & Ember do this for the first time!!