Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

April 21, 2008

Fussy Baby Olivia

Well last night was a hard night. Olivia's cold got the best of her most of the day yesterday and all night last night. I sometimes think that maybe God is allowing me to be home with her because of this... I don't know.

She was very fussy all day yesterday, couldn't really make her happy, really didn't eat as much as she usually does and then last night was terrible. I am trying to not go running to her as much as I usually do. It is very hard not to. She is crying and just wants someone to hold her, and I am laying in bed almost crying because I am trying to wait 5 minutes and it has only been 2.

Last night I even called Aaron at work and told him "I need some help... do I get her or keep waiting the remaining 3 minutes?". He told me to get her that he couldn't stand hearing her in the monitor like that. It is soo hard. And it is also different because she has a runny nose and cough.

Well hopefully tonight goes differently.

No comments: