Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

August 24, 2007

3rd Trimester


MY 3RD TRIMESTER CHECK LIST!
Weeks 28-32
□ Start fetal kick counts (some days I feel lots, and others I get worried)
□ Baby shower (September 9th)
□ Send thank-you notes for gifts (start one week after shower)
□ Cook and freeze meals for after delivery (I am not sure I'll do this? Isn't that what grandmas are for?)
□ Start childbirth class (Already started and almost done!)
□ Doctor visits (9/13, 10/16)

Weeks 32-36
□ Print and fill out emergency sheets (I need to do this for daycare!)
□ Get car seat inspected
Weeks 36-delivery
□ Doctor visits (11/06, 11/15)

1 comment:

Britni said...

I baby proofed as Ava got into new stages...like when she strted crawling I'd go around on my hands & knees seeing what she could get into...recently I put up ALL chemicals on the highes shelf in the upstairs bathroom that we always keep closed.I have baby proof locks on the cabinets but Ava is very smart & good with latches...you can never be too careful!

I didn't do the whole make meals ahead of time thing.Mark just cooked a lot for a couple weeks...that's what hubbies are there for,to help you out when you recovering :)