Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

September 12, 2008

Happy 28th Birthday Aaron!!










Saturday September 13th Aaron turns the big 28!! Tonight we had grandparents over to help eat some cookie cake and ice cream! It was all so yummy! I put 28 candles in the cake's frosting and lit them for Aaron, and 12 of them were trick candles.... he kept blowing and blowing... ha ha!! It was funny!! I obviously got his 4-wheeler from us, Olivia also got him some new socks.... my parents got him a $50. dollar bill and his mom bought him some new camo pants... his favorite! Olivia even enjoyed some ice cream from my spoon... she is so delicate when eating off my spoon. Tonight she woere some new pj's I got her from Wal-Mart... a little big but she'll grow into them soon I am sure! Today at daycare she only had a 1 hour nap and I am hoping that she'll sleep all night now! Today I had an eye appointment, and headed to Findlay to do some shopping! I got Olivia several new fall/winter outfits and some Halloween PJ's... they are too cute! It was nice to be able to take my time and go as many places as I wanted! But tomorrow I have a baby shower at 1:30 and Sunday a wedding shower at 2 pm.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!! WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Britni said...

Happy Birthday Aaron!

I love that his cake says "Daddy" :)
Olivia's pj's are adorable!