Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

September 2, 2008

Taste Testing





Monday we had a play date with our friends Melissa & Lilly. They live in Rawson and is only a 20 minute drive from our house. Lilly just turned 1 year old and is walking now for 2 weeks. She is so tiny compared to Olivia. They played so nice togethere and we will have to do it again soon. We ate lunch together and gave Lilly some puffs for the first time... she liked them! So did her mommy Melissa... ha ah!!


After talking with Melissa and exchanging stories and hearing what she has done for Lilly, it has opened my eyes. When we got home I tried a variety of things for Olivia. I have already given her crackers, goldfish, graham crackers, biter biscuits, puffs, and cooked carrots. So I tried some cut up cheese and ham lunch meat. Only a very little, because I didn't even know if she would eat it... and she loved the cheese and didn't care for the lunch meat. But we'll just try again another time.
I love her face in the last picture... not really sure about it all.

No comments: