Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

September 21, 2008

Reading her books....




Every night we read the same books.... Goodnight Moon, The Wiggles Have a Party, Find Elmo's Blanket, and I Love You Because You're You!. She knows when I sit down with her books that we are going to have quiet time and read all our books. Sometimes she gives the pages kisses.... it is cute! I think her absolute favorite is Goodnight Moon. I can start reading that and she'll come crawling right over and sit in my lap and listen. I should have it memorized.... ha ah!!





1 comment:

Haley Elizabeth said...

One of Haley's favorite was "Good night Moon" to. WE actually have 2 copies of it. Haley really loved the Elmo books that were soft books at her age. They have things like zippers and buttons and mirrors in them. I got them at Target if you were interested in them. Those are the first books I read to Haley b/c she could interact with them.