Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

September 8, 2008

Update

Olivia has a fever still... we are now rotating between tylenol and motrin. We have to fight her to take it though... even Chery flavoried. But I just dont' think she likes us messing with her right now.

Last night she went down to 101.1, 99.8, and then 98.0.

But now she is still at 101.7.... for almost an hour. I am thinking of missing work today and taking her to the dr. We'll see, I have to take her temp again here in a bit. She has been sleeping with us, and I really dont' care for it... I dont' get any sleep and neither does Aaron. Olivia does okay but I think she gets so hot in between us that I usually kick Aaron to the spare room half way through the night. One thing I do like is that I feel her little hand reach for my face, and she almost pets me to sleep. I could put up with no sleep just for that :)

I hope and pray that she starts to feel better... this is so hard on all of us and especially her weak little body!! She just has this pink edged eyes and pale face.... I feel so bad for her!

2 comments:

Britni said...

Poor thing! I think taking her to the Dr. would be a good idea. It's so scary when your babies are sick...especially that young.Good luck!!

Elyse said...

hi! i wanted to say thank you checking out my blog. i would definitely add you to my friends list too BUT i haven't figured that out quite yet...as you can tell i am still a little new to this! your little girl is so adorable! hope everything is well! i'll keep checking back at your blog!
thanks again, elyse :)