Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

August 23, 2008

All greased up...





Today it was so hot out that I was tired of being cooped up in side and thought, "lets go swimming!". So I greased Olivia up and outside we went. She loves the pool and I really enjoyed it too! We swam together for about a 1/2 hour to 45 minutes. It is 10:33 pm Saturday and Olivia just went down. Her schedule was really messed up today. She only took a 20 minute nap this morning, didn't eat her lunch until close to 2 pm and laid down from 4 pm to 6 pm. I tried cereal this morning too and she really didn't want much to do with it. I think she is getting more teeth... she is drooling like crazy, has a runny nose, and at times feels warm. I am constantly wiping her poor nose, giving her tylenol when she feels warm and just giving her all the TLC she needs to help her feel better.

1 comment:

Christy and Chad said...

Love the bathing suit and the hair!!!