Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

August 8, 2008

Jessica & Paige












Today Jessica & Paige came over to play! I had this great idea of getting into our new pool! I thought, Mid 70's it woudl be perfect! But I didn't think that hte pool has only been filled up for a week and HOLY MOLY, it was cold! Jess and I braved the water because the girls loved it and they had the same floatie! They would jibber jabber back and forth and splash the water and just had a great time! Jess and I talked about "mom" stuff and of course the trials and tribulations of being a wife, mother, and working! I have really enjoyed this time together with Jess and Paige and feel lucky to be able to share this part of my life with someone that is going through the same stuff. Someday we'll be able to sit back and look back on it all with a cold beer and just laugh!!


Aaron works nights this weekend and I hate the weekends that he works. We get to see him from 4 pm to 6: 30 pm and that is basically it! And when he does his 8 weeks of nights he is always so tired on his days off. I like the time I have with him better when he works days!


This morning we got our internet back and then headed off to Wal-Mart... basically spend our life savings there. Grocery prices are going t horugh the roof and makes it hard at times. Do we cook or do we eat out... which is cheaper. But I still think that cooking at home, and having a home cooked meal on the table is important and will continue to do that even if it becomes mac&cheese.


We pull Olivia's high chair up to the table too and we all eat together... that is very important to me!

No comments: