Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

August 20, 2008

Appreciated... THANKS!



Today I started at work around 8:45 am and one of my boss' arrived, smiling like always! Next thing I noticed is Darren coming out of her office with flowers for me... showing her appreciation for all that I've done.....WOW! I couldn't help but feel awesome! She gave me a big hug and then informed me that she was taking me to mexican for lunch... DOUBLE AWESOME!


I really love my job at the Farm Bureau and love the freedom I have to use my creative side with the computer and also love all that I am learning. I hope to be there a very very long time!


Thanks Darren and Hancock County for the flowers and lunch... it really means a lot!!


(these pics were taken with my cell phone)

3 comments:

Britni said...

How nice! It is always great to feel appreciated :) I am happy you found a work place that you love!

Christy and Chad said...

Bet you never got flowers at the other place you use to work, did ya. Just think your better off!!!

Kelly said...

No... not from our boss... I never felt appreciated there. I miss Donna a lot, there are times I wish I could share a story or get good advice from her.