Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

August 26, 2008

Paige & Olivia Part 2

It was nice walking with Paige & Jess last night. We talk about all kinds of stuff... and it is nice to be able to talk to another mom that is able to relate to some of the things that I am going through. Our husbands both work odd hours and it does leave us alone a lot. I'll be sad when the nice weather goes away and we are stuck indoors and no more walking. We'll have to do play dates indoors while Jess and I enjoy warm coffee and good conversation and company! Olivia is in an 18 month "jumping beans" onzie that she has worn quite a bit, she is really all out of 12 month clothes to wear. Either I can't get them over her thighs or they are too hard to get over her head and get her arms into. I think the jumping beans brand runs small to begin with, but Paige is wearing a 9 month onzie. She is so petite it is so cute!! I think the girls were only a pound different when born... Paige was 8 lbs and Olivia 9lb... but they have changed so much... Jess had picture of Paige throughout their house and it is amazing to see how much she has changed. I know I was watching videos on my Facebook page and was sad when I saw older ones of Olivia when she was so tiny and wobbly. She is growing and learning something new everyday. I feel like one day she is rolling, the next sitting up, then up on all four, then crawling... now she is pulling herself up. The first year goes by way too fast and they transition into new milestones so fast and quickly it is amazing! I just love being a mom and can't imagine my life without Olivia!!








Another walk last night with Paige & Jessica and we all enjoyed ourselves. Afterwards Jess invited us in and the girls played on the new fluffy carpet! You can see in the one picture, Olivia takes Paige's pacifier and Paige tries to get away and Olivia almost hangs her.

No comments: