Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

August 7, 2008

Camping

Friday night we went to Van Buren's campground and stayed with Mom and Dad. My brother Travis took a vacation day off of work and stayed too. We had a great time and Olivia couldn't have been a better baby! We brought their corn hole games that we had made them and played a few games of that.... lets just say I need some practice!! ha ha!! Olivia played on her blanket, in her walker and also helped Daddy play cards later on. When she needs a nap it is nice because I can just take her in the back room of the camper and walk with her and her glo-worm and she goes right to sleep. I crack the window above her bed and she sleeps very well there. We BBQ chicken breasts, had baked potatoes and corn as well. I brought frosted brownies for dessert... yummy!! Started the campfire and of course the guys were hungry again and cooked hot dogs over the fire. Uncle Chuck (Travis) helped Ryley and Hunter iwth theirs and Ryley had to show his off for me to take his picture. I kept staring at the boys that day and the next morning. I missed them so much I think they got tired of me hugging and asking for kisses. They are growing up so fast and have lots of friends at the campground. Around 11 pm I was so tired and went to bed, the rest stayed up. Come 2 am I woke up to Aaron and Travis laughing outside the camper and had to ask them to come to bed... I didn't want Aaron to sleep all day on Saturday. They drank their fare share of beer. But Aaron said it was great conversation with Travis and had a great time. For breakfast Papa and Nana made French Toast and it was very good!! We can't wait to do it again and I know come next year Olivia will be all over the place.














No comments: