Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

August 15, 2008

Hello... 911

Last night I had Hancock County's Annual Meeting at The Lodge at Riverbend... very nice by the way. The meeting was a huge success and Darren my boss acknowledged all my hard work this far while work for the Farm Bureau. I was very shocked and thought that was very nice of her. I do have two great bosses at Farm Bureau!!

Anyways, I got home around 9:40 pm and relieved Nana of her babysitting duties. Aaron had to work nights again and Olivia was already fast asleep and worn out probably from playing with Nana!

My mom (Nana) decides to tell me a story of one thing that had happened while she was there. Travis my brother had called an she answered our phone and Olivia loves the cordless phone. After mom was done, she gave the phone to Olivia. She played with the phone just a little bit and then the phone rang... she looked at the called ID and it was the Sherriff's office. Mom knew that Travis wasn't to work yet and wondered why they were calling. She answered, "Hello". "Is this the Tussing residents?" asked the gentleman on the phone, "yes" mom answered and they proceeded to tell her that they received a call from our home for 911 and then they hung up. Olivia must have dialed 911 and then hung up while playing with the phone. Mom explained what she tought happened and immediatley stopped Olivia from playing with the phone.

I wonder how many times they get calls from kids playing on the telephone? And how do they know that they are sincere in their excuses? I wonder how many ppl actually call 911 for help and then the robber/ or bad person catches them and they make up that excuse anyways? Who knows... sounds like I watch too mnay movies!

No comments: