Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

August 30, 2008

Uncle Chuck turns 24!











(The date stamper is wrong on my camera)




Friday night our family got together for Travis' 24th Birthday! We got him 2 t-shirts, one is a Foo Fighter, and the other is a Van Halen T-shirt. He loved them! Mom and Dad got him a gift card to American Eagles and a few other under garments....socks and so on! The guys drank Cpt Morgan and either Dr. Pepper or Mt Dew.... yuck! But they enjoyed good conversation and Olivia loved the Golf Cart rides. The second one finally put her down for a nap. She was tired. She only took a hour nap in the morning and didn't the rest of the day. I think there was too much excitement. Travis brought his good friend Nick and we enjoyed hamburger and hot dogs and then some delicious Cold Stone Creamery Cake...YUMMY!!




Tonight he is probably getting drunk and enjoying his birthday! I wish Ryley and Hunter could have been there. I miss them so much!


I did get to see them after they first day of school and they sounded like they had a good day. They are growing up so fast! I think tomorrow I will try and visit them for a little bit!


Anyways... Travis is turning 24 and I just can't believe it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUCK!!

No comments: